Dienstag, 3. April 2012

First Impressions

I had the chance to buy an SD card reader on Sunday at Yodobashi Camera (which is probably the most enormous electronics store I'll ever see, with 7 or 8 stories!). So, here are just a few pictures of my first days.

747-400, pretty impressive airplane:

On Thursday night, my first night in Japan, despite me being all jetlaggy, we already set out to breathe some Osaka air (and eat the obligatory Okonomiyaki-food):




Most students had been attending a conference in Kyoto during the week, so I didn't meet most of them until Friday evening. They were all really friendly, and on Friday night we had a little lab party (Okonomiyaki again!). It was supposed to be a birthday party for Michael (the other German from Karlsruhe) and also my welcome party.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen